Discover the secret to realistic painting! Value does all the work and color gets all the glory. The illusion of light is created through values with highlights and shadows. Learn to use a gray scale to identify values, create a value study, paint a range of values with your inks, and apply what you have learned to a simple painting .
This presentation is broken into seven videos:
- The Value of Values (2 videos)
- Discover the Values of Your Alcohol Inks
- Monochromatic Colors Scheme Demonstration – aka Value Study
- Complementary Color Scheme Demonstration
- Primary Color Scheme Demonstration
- Tetradic Color Scheme Demonstration